Naruto: New Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: New Chronicles

The Fourth Shinobi War has ended. Now, one hundred years after the bloodshed has ended, new legacies begin forming...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungover hiding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
umbradragone

umbradragone

Hungover hiding Empty
PostSubject: Hungover hiding   Hungover hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Kurayami lived in the apartment above a ramen shop. Today he was hiding from people cause he had a hangover and didn't want to do anything at all that day. At that moment he was asleep under his bed. He had chosen this hiding spot while drunk on his favorite plum sake so he can't really be blamed for how poor it was.
Back to top Go down
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Hungover hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungover hiding   Hungover hiding I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Kyte arrived at the apartment area of Konoha, because that was where Kuwa lived. He always wondered why a main branch member would live in the apartments instead of the branch houses, but never asked him, because it obviously wasn't his business in knowing. He knocked on the door to Kuwa's room.

Hey, Kuwa! Open up, it's Kyte!

Kyte waited for a minute. And then two. No sound at all.

Alright, Kuwa, if you're in there, I'm coming in!

He opened the door, because Kuwa never really locked it, and walked in, looking around the room. The place was a mess.

Ugh...the Kuwa-tornado strikes again, eh?

It was then that he heard snoring. He sighed, lifting up the bed to find good ol' Kuwa himself lying beneath it. He sniffed, and then rolled his eyes. Alcohol again.

Come on, dude. Drunk again?! You're never going to have a good day like that!

If Kuwa wasn't already awake, Kyte was going to have to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodensetsu.rpg-board.net
umbradragone

umbradragone

Hungover hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungover hiding   Hungover hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Kura woke up with a start as Kyte woke him. He looked around and then grabbed his head as the hangover took hold. He laid back down, closed his eyes and asked, "What the hell do you want,Kyte?I don't want to do anything today."
Back to top Go down
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Hungover hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungover hiding   Hungover hiding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:54 am

Kyte glared down at Kuwa as he only got up for a second before falling back to the floor again, hungover.

Hey, neither do I, but I'm working right now! I just got interrupted in my lunch break by an ANBU Black Op, for Christ's sake! But I'm not complaining!

Kyte let out a puff of air to blow the hair out of his eye before closing the apartment door and putting the envelope on the table.

Delivery for you. They want you to become a team leader, since you're a Jonin. I think it would be a good opportunity for you.

He waited for Kuwa's response as he started raiding his fridge for something to cook for him. If he wanted Kuwa to work, he was going to have to relieve that hangover a bit.
Back to top Go down
umbradragone

umbradragone

Hungover hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungover hiding   Hungover hiding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 am

Kura got up and closed the blinds that he had left open last night. He then picked up the envelope and opened it. The letter said that he had to lead a team on a recovery mission. Apparently the leaders had gotten a report about an old base that had been used by some group and they wanted Kura and three others to explore the base and recover anything that could reveal specific details of the groups involvement in the last Shinobi war. They wanted a team of two chunin and one jonin not counting Kura. Kura looked at Kyte raiding his fridge and told him what the letter said and then said,"Your coming with me on this. The only problem is picking the chunin that will join us." He then dumped the rest of the contents on the table. What came out was a map pointing to the base and a supply list.

OOC: Not sure who's in charge of Konoha right now so I just put leaders.
Back to top Go down
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Hungover hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungover hiding   Hungover hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 pm

OOC: No one's in charge of Konoha right now except for old leaders, so good job. But you did something wrong. When I say they wanted a team leader, they mean they wanted you to lead three genin. So tell you what. I'll let the mission go through, but then you have to become a squad leader. xD Deal?

BIC: Kyte sighed. A mission like that? He'd have to compromise.

Alright, Kuwa. I'll go with you on this. But you have to become a team leader if you do.

He cooked up some eggs and bacon for Kurayami and put the plate in front of him, before making his own share and eating in front of him.

And we're doing it tomorrow. You're not going to work hungover. Don't get drunk tonight.

After he finished some food, he sat back in the chair, looking up at Kurayami.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hungover hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungover hiding   Hungover hiding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungover hiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: New Chronicles :: Konoha :: Streets-
Jump to: