Naruto: New Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: New Chronicles

The Fourth Shinobi War has ended. Now, one hundred years after the bloodshed has ended, new legacies begin forming...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Formation Template[W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blair

Blair

Group Formation Template[W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Group Formation Template[W.I.P]   Group Formation Template[W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 am

Below will be the template for the group formation. Note* that making a group you must have been a long time member of this Forum. You must get approval on your group, and you MUST follow all of the rules stated below.
The name must be something inventive, and mean something toward the goal of the group.
The symbol for the group should be a link to a picture that will be the symbol of the group
The group type should be noted as Evil, Good, Neutral, Chaotic. You may combine Add Neutral, or Chaotic to your Evil or Good standing. Or Put Neutral and Chaotic together.

Chaotic Evil: Your group is the worst kind in this world, you kill for no reason what so ever, you do what you want when you want, where ever you want not careing about the consequnces

Evil: You do everything for your own gains out to control everything and anything. Killing anything and anybody in your path to control it all.

Good: You go around being robin hood steeling from the rich and giving to the poor, or helping old ladies cross the street, and the like.

Chaotic Good: Your group will do anything for justice even if it means you must hurt people never kill to get that Justice you believe is deserved.

Neutral Good:

Neutral: You dip into a little bit of both good and evil w.e suits the needs of your currently, when conflict arises you stay out of it. U are everybodys friend.

Chaotic Neutral, you are everybody's friend, but only if it helps your group. you wont kill to get your way but you would go around normal laws to do it.

Chaotic: You also dip into both but you do things a bit more for your own gains to keep your group ahead of the curve, not necessarily everybody's enemy, but not everybody's friend either.
Code:

[b]Group Name:[/b]
[b]Group Symbol:[/b]
[b]Group Type:
[b]Group Goal:[/b]
Back to top Go down

Group Formation Template[W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1