Naruto: New Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: New Chronicles

The Fourth Shinobi War has ended. Now, one hundred years after the bloodshed has ended, new legacies begin forming...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 am

Canon Jutsu Template

Jutsu Name: English Name (Japanese/Romaji name) Ex: Fireball Jutsu (Goukakyuu no Jutsu)
Elemental Nature: Put N/A if it does not have any elemental nature. Ex: Transformation Jutsu
Class: E-S (E, D, C, B, A, S)
Effect: List what the jutsu actually does. Paste this from the wiki.

Code:
[b]Jutsu Name:[/b]
[b]Elemental Nature:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Effect:[/b]

Custom Jutsu Template

Jutsu Name: English Name (Japanese/Romaji name) Ex: Fireball Jutsu (Goukakyuu no Jutsu)
Elemental Nature: Put N/A if it does not have any elemental nature. Ex: Transformation Jutsu
Class: E-S (E, D, C, B, A, S)
Effect: List what the jutsu actually does.

Code:
[b]Jutsu Name:[/b]
[b]Elemental Nature:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Effect:[/b]

Canon Jutsu List

E Rank
D Rank
C Rank
B Rank
A Rank
S Rank

The only Jutsu valid on Naruto: New Chronicles are the ones used in the manga. Why? Simple. The anime uses new techniques and new bloodline limits and such so that they can milk as much money as they can from the show. The show isn't run by Masashi Kishimoto. It's run by money-hungry producers. So only Jutsu right on the page of Masashi's work is allowed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodensetsu.rpg-board.net
Kyte Uchiha
Admin
Kyte Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 am

Rules: Yes, there are a few rules to jutsu. Don't worry, it's simple. You can only have 9 non-kekkei genkai jutsu. You will list these jutsu in this category. Just an added note.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodensetsu.rpg-board.net

Jutsu Template
Page 1 of 1